|Date||Total Shared IPs||Bad Shared IPs||Total IPs Downtime||Affected Sites|
|Month||HRANK||# in TOP||Uptime, %||Response, ms||Sites, +(-)||Shared IPs, +(-)|
Business Name: VeeroTech Systems LLC
Year of foundation: 2010
Location: Clayton (or Raleigh), North Carolina, USA
BBB Accreditation: No
Market Size: > 2K websites (#101 in HRank list)
Growth Status: (by websites quantity): Increasing
VeeroTech.net is run by Brent Hartzell, according to the information found online. It gained trust and support of such companies as Supermicro, HP, Western Digital, areca and others since then.
We’ve also learned that first they were called VopaHost, and LiquiLayer in 2012, and finally, since 2013, they are what they are now – VeeroTech.
Offers and Pricing
|Name||Domains||Disk||Bandwidth||Min Price||Billing Term|
|Micro||1||5 Gb||Unlim||$4.2||24 Mo|
|Starter||Unlim||25 Gb||Unlim||$8.45||24 Mo|
|Business||Unlim||50 Gb||Unlim||$12.7||24 Mo|
The company provides an extensive range of services such as
- Shared, Reseller and virtual server web hosting solutions,
- Web site building,
- and domain services at reasonable prices.
SSD Shared plans (3 of them) are offered on a
In the table above there are the lowest prices for the longest term, however, you can choose to pay monthly: $4.95/mo, $9.95/mo, and $14.95/mo.
Other features and different add-ons (e.g. SSL certificates and spam filters) can be found here as well.
Instant Technical Live Support: No
However, in spite of all guarantees specified on the web site and names of large-scale companies mentioned above, lack of a phone number and information about the main office location and data centers is a disturbing sign.
It seems that one can only contact them by emails specified on the website, and by a ticket (in case of existing customers). Well…
However, we’ve found reviews that positively rate interactions with support staff. Actually, many of those.
Report for 2018
|HRANK||# in TOP||Uptime, %||Response, ms||Sites, +(-)||Shared IPs, +(-)|
- Online reviews for Veerotech.net are practically flawless. However, the provider is only #76 in 2018.
ItsHRank – 6.2, which cannot be considered flawless. However, there are plenty of providers that failed to get even to this point.
- The provider’s uptime was characterized by the mostly smooth performance with several sharp and low downtimes ( ~97%), thus, it makes sense to expect something of the kind in the future as well.
- Nothing to write home about when it comes to response time: 700ms – 900ms is the average range for Veerotech’s domains on Shared IPs to respond. Never sable these responses were either.
- The hosting increased the number of Shared IPs by 1 in 2018. The number of domains didn’t change dramatically. There can be observed a slightly increasing and then a slightly decreasing trend, however, all in all, mostly there wasn’t much of a change. Looks like website owners are happy with the hosting.