Web Hosting Scholarship Award – $1,000
One prize of $1,000 will be awarded to the author of the best and most entertaining essay.
The scholarship is meant to cover either tuition and/or books.
Winner Announced: August 31, 2019
Duration: One-time gift
- The scholarship is aimed at students who are at present enrolled full-time at an accredited 2-year or 4-year university, community or junior college, or a graduate degree program.
- This scholarship is offered to United States citizens nationwide.
- Students are encouraged to apply regardless of their major.
- One person can send only one entry.
Please, include the following details into your email:
- Your name (first name and last name).
- Home address.
- Phone number.
- Your college / university.
- Your major / field of study.
- The year of graduation.
- The proof that you are attending an educational institution.
- Your LinkedIn and Facebook profile links.
Please, make sure to include your essay either within the body of your email, as an attachment in a word .doc file format or as a link to Google Docs or a similar service. Send it to email@example.com.
Choose one of the three topics that appeals most to you. Try to be both informative and original, make sure that your essay follows the rules logic and structure. Your own critical approach will be greatly appreciated.
- The Future of Web hosting in the Internet of Things Era.
- Dead or alive: why a website means so much to a business?
- How behavioral factors affect decisions in hosting provider selection.
- Written in English.
- 1000-1500 words.
- Original, no plagiarized content.
- Well-researched and structured.
- Sources are properly linked.
Digital Rights Agreement
By entering the scholarship you agree that the text of the essay (only) will become the property of HRANK.com and that we will have the right to publish it our website without prior notification.
For inquiries on the process please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet “Hrank.com Scholarship 2018/2019” Winners!
Over the course of our 2018/2019 essay scholarship, we received over 20 essays. Unfortunately, due to the budget reduction, we are able to award only 1 (one) scholarship this time.
$1,000 Award recipient is Axel G. Meléndez Mercado.
Axel is studying at the University of Puerto Rico and majoring in Clinical Psychology. He is expected to graduate in May 2021. His essay stood out among all the others due to is creative approach and unconventional angle at which he decided to look at the problem. We
Essay text can be accessed here – “Dead or alive: why a website means so much to a business?”
- Interestingly enough, the second topic “Dead or alive: why a website means so much to a business?” appeared to be the most appealing to most applicants, closely followed by “The Future of Web hosting in the Internet of Things Era.” The least popular was “How behavioral factors affect decisions in hosting provider selection.”
- We would like to say thank you to everyone who sent us essays. All of them were very good and we had problem singling out the winner.