Tsohost is a company from Great Britain that “makes its home in Slough, Berkshire”, which offers a number of web hosting services.
The company has been around for 10 years, and over the time it has attracted crowds of website and blog owners from around the globe.
Offers and Pricing
The company offers:
- Cloud Web Hosting,
- WordPress Hosting,
- cPanel Hosting,
- Reseller Hosting,
- Microsoft Exchange,
- Domain registration and transfer,
- and much more.
The Startup hosting plan (cPanel) starts at £3.82/mo; prices are in GPB.
Support and Other Features
There are several support options, a phone number and a live chat are among them. Yet, while users can submit a ticket 24/7, the former two are only available “07:00 to 24:00”, GMT, we suppose. Well, not so great for international customers.
“Tsohost has been rated 9.2 out of 10 based on 2323 customer reviews.” – this is what we read on their website, and, unfortunately, it doesn’t quite correlate with our impression of a provider.
Last 6 Months Performance Values
- Jan 2019: HRank: 5.9; Uptime: 99.968%; Response: 1524ms;
- Dec 2018: HRank: 6.7; Uptime: 99.983%; Response: 1511ms;
- Nov 2018: HRank: 6.2; Uptime: 99.973%; Response: 1518ms;
- Oct 2018: HRank: 6.9; Uptime: 99.984%; Response: 1451ms;
- Sep 2018: HRank: 6.8; Uptime: 99.982%; Response: 1473ms;
- Aug 2018: HRank: 6.1; Uptime: 99.969%; Response: 1447ms;
Report for 2018
|HRANK||# in TOP||Uptime, %||Response, ms|
- We rated Tsohost with 6.6 HRank in 2018, and placed it on the 66th position. Not the highest rating appeared mostly as the result of less than perfect performance.
- Its uptime charts showed numerous cases of downtime (though never lower than 99% but there are plenty of them).
- For the last 30 days in 2018, domains on some Shared IPs were been non-responsive for more than 2 hours. Surely, this is not the worst case scenario, but they also were pretty slow in their response (1,500ms on average).
- Thus, despite the fact that the number of domains hosted with Tsohost was growing, we would recommend to try other providers with better performance for comparison.