Founded in 2003, ResellersPanel offers two major business models: the Free and the cPanel reseller web hosting programs. You can use it for both personal and business purposes.
Located in London, UK, the company provides hosting services globally.
Offers and Pricing
- Cheap cPanel Hosting / Low-cost Dedicated Server,
- Business Hosting / Semi-dedicated Hostin
- Reseller, and Budget VPS hosting.
- Virtual and Dedicated servers,
- Domain registration and a Website Builder powered by SiteStudio, to name a few.
They claim to offer services with no upfront charges or extra fees (for resellers) if you make no sales.
Support and Other Features
ResellersPanel has been receiving mostly positive feedback over the last 14 years and provides more than 100,000 resellers with its hosting service.
They have their website also offered in Spanish. Besides, multi-currency billing and 24/7 technical support can become a great advantage.
The company helps their clients with server management, service configuration and payment processing procedures that makes hosting business easy even for beginners.
Last 6 Months Performance Values
- Jan 2019: HRank: 9.6; Uptime: 99.997%; Response: 979ms;
- Dec 2018: HRank: 9.1; Uptime: 99.992%; Response: 967ms;
- Nov 2018: HRank: 7.3; Uptime: 99.956%; Response: 982ms;
- Oct 2018: HRank: 8.3; Uptime: 99.976%; Response: 928ms;
- Sep 2018: HRank: 8.6; Uptime: 99.981%; Response: 903ms;
- Aug 2018: HRank: 8.5; Uptime: 99.979%; Response: 976ms;
Report for 2108
|HRANK||# in TOP||Uptime, %||Response, ms|
- ResellersPanel scored 8.5 HRank from us in 2018, it also managed to get to the 22d position on our list.
- Our data charts show that ResellersPanel uptime was mostly stable in 2018, though, never perfect. There were several cases of downtime but never lower than 99%.
- The provider’s response time was not good, no, not really good: it was slow for such a large provider – around 1,000ms. Surely, there are worse cases among other providers.
- The provider increased the number of websites in September 2018 and then started loosing them closer to the end of the year. It’s hard to say why.