|Month||HRANK||# in TOP||Uptime, %||Response, ms||Sites, +(-)||Shared IPs, +(-)|
|Year||HRANK||# in TOP||Uptime, %||Response, ms||Sites, +(-)||Shared IPs, +(-)|
Business Name: Kvchosting.net
Year of foundation: 2010
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
BBB Accreditation: No
Market Size: > 1.6K websites (#110 in HRank list)
Growth Status: (by websites quantity): Decreasing
Offers and Pricing
|Name||Domains||Disk||Bandwidth||Min Price||Billing Term|
|K||5||100 Gb||Unlim||$1.89||36 Mo|
|V||50||Unlim||1000 Gb||$2.99||36 Mo|
=KVC Hosting focuses on providing cost-effective web hosting solutions for more than 9 years since its foundation.
The company offers 3 shared hosting plans.
They can be purchased monthly (K and V), quarterly, semi-annually, annually, biannually and triennially.
The cheapest price offers are presented in the table above. The shorter the period, the more expensive the prices are. Thus, monthly options are the following: K is $8.99/mo and V is $9.99/mo. Compared to their 36-month prices, it’s a lot. So, choose wisely.
The company also offers
- Reseller and VPS Hosting,
- Dedicated Servers,
- and SSL certificates.
Instant Technical Live Support: No
There are various departments that an existing customer can contact. Most of it can only be done via a ticket system and also via a
There is an option of contacting a live chat, however, there is no direct technical support, which is not a plus and means an absent point in the rating.
The main office also can be accessed by email and a phone number, and by mail.
Report for 2018
- Kvchosting.net had 5.2 HRank in 2018. Its position on our HRank chart was #94.
- In the monitoring period, the provider mostly had good uptime results. Problems and 96%-98% downtime cases started in November and can be observed in the last months of 2018.
- The provider’s response time also got slower starting from late fall. It was mostly in the range of 500ms, and grew to 600ms, and went slower further on.
- The number of Shared IPs fluctuated inconsiderably and the number of websites demonstrated a decreasing trend in 2018.