|Date||Total Shared IPs||Bad Shared IPs||Total IPs Downtime||Affected Sites|
|Month||HRANK||# in TOP||Uptime, %||Response, ms||Sites, +(-)||Shared IPs, +(-)|
|Year||HRANK||# in TOP||Uptime, %||Response, ms||Sites, +(-)||Shared IPs, +(-)|
Business Name: HostingUK.net
Year of foundation: 1998
Location: London, UK
BBB Accreditation: No
Market Size: > 400 websites (#159 HRank list)
Growth Status: (by websites quantity): Decreasing
HostingUK.net is a hosting company located in the United Kingdom, with the registered address in London and postal address in St Asaph (according to their contact information).
The company has been providing services in the sphere of hosting since 1998. At first, they offered web hosting only on the
Offers and Pricing
|Name||Domains||Disk||Bandwidth||Min Price||Billing Term|
|Personal||1||20 Gb||Unlim||$3.08||24 Mo|
|Professional||3||40 Gb||Unlim||$7.24||24 Mo|
|WordPress Pro||1||20 Gb||Unlim||$9.33||24 Mo|
- Shared and developer web hosting,
- Cloud and dedicated servers,
- Email and Office 365,
- Domain registration,
- Website builder (3d party, Parallels Plesk),
- also they assist with website management in other ways.
To ensure the stability and safety of work, Hosting UK uses only special Dell servers that are able to provide high productivity during the whole day. In addition, Hosting UK uses their own data centers which means that the information of their clients is safe.
Prices for shared hosting start from £2.95 per month (1-year plan) – Personal Web plan. Four shared plans are offered with regard to a user’d needs. All prices are offered in GBP, which might be not very suitable for the international customers.
Instant Technical Live Support: No
Interestingly enough, support options at HostingUK.net are a bit limited, we have to admit. Phone UK based support team can be used but only during business hours (Monday – Friday 09:00 until 17:30).
We waited for their live chat to respond but in vain.
And their “Step 3 – Ask us a question” 24/7 helpdesk option seems only to be available to existing customers exclusively; perspective ones have to wait till the morning (in the UK, apparently) to make a call and have to resort to the “Knowledgebase” until then. Surely, they can do better than that.
We have no personal experience with this provider, however, we hope the support is not overwhelmed by applications as the provider’s overall performance was quite good and not much to complain about.
Report for 2018
- All in all, the provider managed to get into our top 15 in 2018, which makes it worth a try. With 8.8 HRank rating and the 12th position, it is a much better result than the one many others managed to achieve.
- From June 2018 to December the performance of Hosting UK was fairly good. Its uptime was in the range of 99, 835% – 100% (but mostly 100%).
- Its response time was average (in the range of 600ms – 700ms).
- There is not much to say about its number of domains apart from the slight decrease that was going on at the beginning of 2019 as well.