|Date||Total Shared IPs||Bad Shared IPs||Total IPs Downtime||Affected Sites|
|Month||HRANK||# in TOP||Uptime, %||Response, ms||Sites, +(-)||Shared IPs, +(-)|
|Year||HRANK||# in TOP||Uptime, %||Response, ms||Sites, +(-)||Shared IPs, +(-)|
Business Name: EyHost Ltd.
Year of foundation: 2010
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
BBB Accreditation: No
Market Size: > 50 websites (#208 HRank list)
Growth Status: (by websites quantity): Decreasing
The EyHost.biz has been providing its services since 2010. The extensive range of hosting services include web hosting on fast and various services concerning servers. The company provides typical plans for customers at average prices.
There are links to all legal documents the hosting company relies on, so customers can be sure the
Offers and Pricing
|Name||Domains||Disk||Bandwidth||Min Price||Billing Term|
|Basic||1||1 Gb||1000 Gb||$1.67||36 Mo|
|Standard||2||2 Gb||2000 Gb||$3.85||1 Mo|
|Advance||10||5 Gb||5000 Gb||$6.99||1 Mo|
The provider offers 3 shared hosting plans: Basic, Standard, and Advance.
The plans can be purchased for 1, 3, 6, 12, 24, and 36 months.
Check the cheapest monthly prices in the table above. The longer the billing term, the more beneficial the subscription is.
The provider also offers:
- Cloud hosting,
- Reseller hosting,
- Dedicated and Cloud servers,
- Domain registration and transfers,
- SSL certificates, among others.
Instant Technical Live Support: Yes
Customers can find the FAQ sector at the front page with already answered typical questions. However, for experienced users, three phone numbers are given to specify every detail of the customer’s needs.
There are also emails and a contact form as support options.
A live chat is available and can handle all the issues (tech ones including).
Report for 2018
- 3.2 HRank and #211 was EyHost.biz’s result in 2018.
- Its uptime chart reveals more or less stable picture but for the period of downtime in October where the values reached ~89% – ~92%.
- The response time shows that the average speed was around 600ms, however, there were cases when the domains on Shared IPs responded much slower (~1,200ms).
- One Shared IP stayed in the monitoring period and the number of websites decreased.