|Date||Total Shared IPs||Bad Shared IPs||Total IPs Downtime||Affected Sites|
|Month||HRANK||# in TOP||Uptime, %||Response, ms||Sites, +(-)||Shared IPs, +(-)|
|Year||HRANK||# in TOP||Uptime, %||Response, ms||Sites, +(-)||Shared IPs, +(-)|
Business Name: Sub 6 Limited
Year of foundation: 2002
Location: Preston, Lancashire, UK
BBB Accreditation: No
Market Size: > 100 websites (#195 HRank list)
Growth Status: (by websites quantity): Decreasing
Founded in 2002, Clook.net is a private hosting service company situated in Preston, UK, with the
Offers and Pricing
|Name||Domains||Disk||Bandwidth||Min Price||Billing Term|
|Shared-0||1||0.2 Gb||5 Gb||$2.76||12 Mo|
|Shared-1||5||0.5 Gb||10 Gb||$5.53||12 Mo|
|Shared-2||10||2 Gb||40 Gb||$8.85||12 Mo|
|Shared-3||20||4 Gb||80 Gb||$11.05||12 Mo|
Currently, there are 4 shared hosting plans at the moment: Shared-0, Shared-1, Shared-2, and Shared-3.
Apart from the Shared-0 plan that has no monthly billing option all other plans can be purchased for 1 and 12 months.
The cheapest price offers are demonstrated in the table above.
The company also offers
- Reseller Hosting,
- VPS Hosting,
- Dedicated Servers,
- SSL Certificates,
- Email Services,
- Domain registration and transfers, to name a few.
There are no money back guarantee or free plans, however, in case of subscription company offers free managed migration from the current provider. The overall pricing is in the middle range for similar solutions.
Instant Technical Live Support: No
The company emphasizes on impeccable 24/7×365 support but lacks tech support live chat. In fact, there is a live chat but it is for sales and billing inquiries only.
They also have a phone number at the top of the page and more numbers on the contact page, a contact form,
Report for 2018
- 8.2 HRank and #36: Clook.net was quite good in 2018 we have to admit.
- The provider’s uptime was always 100% apart from three cases of 99.942%. 99.918%, and 99.824% of uptime. Impressive, isn’t it?
- Their response time, however, was less impressive. At the beginning of the monitoring period, it was in ~1,000ms range and grew slightly faster (~800ms) by the end of the year.
- There is a decreasing trend in the number of websites despite next to perfect uptime.